Eric Teetsel heads a movement with 545,000 supporters that promotes religious liberty, marriage and life issues.
Tag Archives - Free to Be Faithful
It is ultimately the Lord, Scripture teaches, Who causes kingdoms to rise and fall; the Potter shapes the clay. And irrespective of their form of government, He blesses when He sees fit, allows bad things to happen and wicked men to prosper, in order to drive people to repentance and faith.
The Lutheran Witness — Providing Missouri Synod laypeople with stories and information that
complement congregational life, foster personal growth in faith, and help interpret the
contemporary world from a Lutheran Christian perspective.
The Synod responds to the ruling that supports Hobby Lobby Stores Inc., and Conestoga Wood Specialties Corp.
Today is not an end to a discussion. It simply emboldens us to do what we do best as Lutherans.
Participants represent a range of religious and faith-based groups, ages and ethnicities.
The resources will be available free to districts, congregations and schools to use at any time during the month.
- Dr. James Koerschen funeral set for July 24 July 18, 2014
- A Music All Our Own July 18, 2014
- CTCR to host second international theological conference July 17, 2014
- Manhattan Declaration leader encourages LCMS Lutherans July 17, 2014
- Movie review: ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ July 17, 2014