On March 25, the Supreme Court explores the murky territory where an employer’s religious rights collide with the interests of its employees or the government.
Tag Archives - conestoga wood
Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison gives reasons why Americans need to discuss issues in the U.S. Supreme Court case against the Affordable Care Act.
The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
- Audio Interview with Al Tormoehlen, Director of The 72® Witness/Outreach Ministry July 25, 2014
- Rev. Joel Hempel, manager of LCMS Specialized Pastoral Ministry talks about an upcoming educational event July 25, 2014
- 2014-15 ‘Chapel Talks’ now available July 24, 2014
- New stewardship resources available online July 24, 2014
- SPM educational event, retreat set for October July 24, 2014