On March 25, the Supreme Court explores the murky territory where an employer’s religious rights collide with the interests of its employees or the government.
Tag Archives - conestoga wood
Synod President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison gives reasons why Americans need to discuss issues in the U.S. Supreme Court case against the Affordable Care Act.
The brief relates to upcoming Supreme Court cases — involving Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties — that resulted from the Affordable Care Act and its Health and Human Services’ mandate.
- Students gain experience, opportunity to make difference April 23, 2014
- Fire damages Richmond, Va., church April 23, 2014
- Follow seminary ‘call-day’ services online April 23, 2014
- KFUO Radio readies Sharathon fundraiser April 23, 2014
- Philippines Relief Infographic April 23, 2014