The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, guided by the Word of God, is unabashedly and actively pro-life. Thus we are deeply concerned by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans’ decision, announced Feb. 6, 2014, to adopt a “Financial Neutrality Policy” effective immediately to guide its decisions for outreach funding of charitable organizations.
Tag Archives - choice dollars
The LCMS Office of the President issues a statement regarding Thrivent funding of pro-choice organizations.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans removes Planned Parenthood from its Choice program and suspends more than 50 pro-life organizations from receiving Choice Dollars.
Reporter Online is the Web version of Reporter, the official newspaper of
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. Content is prepared by LCMS Communications.
- Students gain experience, opportunity to make difference April 23, 2014
- Fire damages Richmond, Va., church April 23, 2014
- Follow seminary ‘call-day’ services online April 23, 2014
- KFUO Radio readies Sharathon fundraiser April 23, 2014
- Philippines Relief Infographic April 23, 2014