The LCMS and the Catholic Archdiocese of St. Louis released a joint statement Oct. 6 denouncing Planned Parenthood’s purported harvesting of organs from aborted babies for medical research.
Official Statements RSS Feed
Official Joint Statement: Archdiocese of St. Louis, Missouri Synod Lutherans stand against sale of baby parts
The infanticide that is occurring at Planned Parenthood must end. It is not simply time to defund that organization; it is time to end abortion in the United States altogether.
The Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison, president of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, responds to the Planned Parenthood controversy: “God is not silent. He has a word for us, too. He comforts us in the knowledge that the devil’s attempts are desperate and futile, for Jesus came to save people, regardless of their size.”
LCMS issues statement on Boy Scouts of America policy change to allow openly homosexual adults to serve as scoutmasters or leaders in any capacity.
LCMS leadership reminds Lutherans that unborn lives matter
‘Ramifications of Court’s decision are seismic.’
Roger DrinnonThe Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod
Facts and Stats
Logos and Style
Download the LCMS Official Stylebook and Letter and Grammar Guidelines and browse a collection of logos and graphics on our Logos and Style page.
- Reaching Rural America for Christ Newsletter — December 2015 November 25, 2015
- TimeLine Newsletter – Fourth Quarter 2015 November 25, 2015
- Movie review: ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2’ November 25, 2015
- Thank the Lord and Sing His Praise! November 25, 2015
- RSTM conference looks at ‘ripe harvest,’ barriers to outreach November 24, 2015