The infanticide that is occurring at Planned Parenthood must end. It is not simply time to defund that organization; it is time to end abortion in the United States altogether.
Official Statements RSS Feed of Official Statements
The Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison, president of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, responds to the Planned Parenthood controversy: “God is not silent. He has a word for us, too. He comforts us in the knowledge that the devil’s attempts are desperate and futile, for Jesus came to save people, regardless of their size.”
LCMS issues statement on Boy Scouts of America policy change to allow openly homosexual adults to serve as scoutmasters or leaders in any capacity.
LCMS leadership reminds Lutherans that unborn lives matter
‘Ramifications of Court’s decision are seismic.’
On the 42nd anniversary of Roe v. Wade, the U.S. Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion, LCMS President Harrison issued a statement upholding life.
David YowThe Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod
Facts and Stats
Logos and Style
Download the LCMS Official Stylebook and Letter and Grammar Guidelines and browse a collection of logos and graphics on our Logos and Style page.
- StewardCAST Newsletter – September 2015 September 3, 2015
- Rev. Esget appointed as sixth vice-president of LCMS September 2, 2015
- Harrison urges members to join Sept. 12 ‘Day of Remembrance’ September 2, 2015
- Defending the sanctity of life — how you can help September 2, 2015
- Items wanted, available (September 2015) September 2, 2015