Together with other residents of metropolitan St. Louis, I have been saddened and worried by the events of the past week in Ferguson, Missouri. So, I write today for one simple reason—with one great need. I write to ask for your prayers.
Office of the President RSS Feed of Office of the President
The world is starting to perk up its ears. Reports of Christians fleeing cities in Iraq; pictures of Islamic militants marking the doors of the faithful as a sign that they must leave or be killed; stories of men being killed, women raped, children beheaded: All are now in the news … and all are […]
Join LCMS President Matthew Harrison in praying for persecuted Christians around the world.
Today is not an end to a discussion. It simply emboldens us to do what we do best as Lutherans.
Now, we want to hear from LCMS pastors and church workers through our summer Free to be Faithful Essay Contest.
You’re tired of hearing about Hobby Lobby and the Supreme Court. But even though you are tired, even though you’ve grown weary of having the same discussions about the same points, Hobby Lobby and fines and health-care plans still matter. They matter because your country – the United States of America – was founded on […]
Facts and Stats
Logos and Style
Download the LCMS Official Stylebook and Letter and Grammar Guidelines and browse a collection of logos and graphics on our Logos and Style page.
- Parish Nurse Newsletter – Fall 2014 September 29, 2014
- Interview on the set of “The First Rosa” September 29, 2014
- Christian Martyrdom: Some Reflections September 26, 2014
- Why Synod Missions? September 26, 2014
- LCMS initial reaction to Thrivent’s ‘Financial Neutrality Policy’ February 7, 2014
- Upholding Marriage: God’s Plan and Gift June 26, 2013
- Boy Scouts of America: What the Policy Change Means May 24, 2013
- Thrivent Funding of Pro-Abortion Organizations: LCMS Concerns January 15, 2014