The Rev. Dr. Robert Kuhn, sixth vice-president of the LCMS, has for health reasons resigned this office, and President Harrison appointed the Rev. Christopher Esget of Immanuel Lutheran Church, Alexandria, Va., for that position.
Pressroom RSS Feed of Pressroom
We invite all members of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod to take part in a Day of Remembrance on Sept. 12 — not just at Planned Parenthood locations, but at your churches, outside your schools, in your homes and by the gravesides of children who have been aborted.
The infanticide that is occurring at Planned Parenthood must end. It is not simply time to defund that organization; it is time to end abortion in the United States altogether.
The Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison, president of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod, responds to the Planned Parenthood controversy: “God is not silent. He has a word for us, too. He comforts us in the knowledge that the devil’s attempts are desperate and futile, for Jesus came to save people, regardless of their size.”
LCMS issues statement on Boy Scouts of America policy change to allow openly homosexual adults to serve as scoutmasters or leaders in any capacity.
LCMS leadership reminds Lutherans that unborn lives matter
David YowThe Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod
Facts and Stats
Logos and Style
Download the LCMS Official Stylebook and Letter and Grammar Guidelines and browse a collection of logos and graphics on our Logos and Style page.
- Neugebauer to succeed Karner in Life, Health Ministries post September 4, 2015
- Students, teachers can win prizes in coloring contest September 4, 2015
- Kentucky clerk’s office will issue marriage licenses — without the clerk September 4, 2015
- Vatican says transgender man cannot be godparent September 4, 2015
- ‘Antidisestablishmentarianism’ isn’t in the dictionary. Let’s change that! September 4, 2015