ST. LOUIS, June 17, 2013—The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod is planning its first-ever tweet chat and is encouraging its members and church workers to join Lutheran leaders in a discussion about God’s intention for marriage.
For its first-ever “tweet chat,” the LCMS is encouraging congregation members and church workers to join Lutheran leaders in a discussion about God’s intention for marriage.
A July 14 “sending service” ends nearly two weeks of orientation for 34 new LCMS missionaries and their families.
The frame for a new LCMS church building in Manteno, Ill., is torn apart by winds from a June 12 storm. No one is injured at the site, where the congregation plans to resume construction.
Registration opens for the 2013 National Lutherans For Life Conference, which is set for Nov. 8-9 In Urbandale (Des Moines), Iowa.
Concordia University Wisconsin’s annual conference for parish nurses and others in congregational health ministries draws 90-plus participants from 20 states and three countries.
- Missouri Synod Lutherans host live Twitter chat on marriage June 18, 2013
- Live Twitter ‘chat’ on marriage set for June 19 June 17, 2013
- Synod prepares 34 new missionaries and spouses for service June 14, 2013
- Storm levels Manteno, Ill., church construction June 14, 2013
- Online registration opens for 2013 LFL conference June 14, 2013