Leaders of the eight schools will intentionally share their best practices with other Lutheran schools via webinars and print articles.
Members of the Association of Lutheran Mission Agencies say they gain valuable insights at their annual conference, held earlier this year.
Among actions at its Feb. 14 meeting, the LCMS Board of Directors approves the five regions into which LCMS districts are grouped.
By a vote of 1,496 to 517, LCMS congregations ratify the 2013 LCMS convention’s approval to amend Article XII of the Synod Constitution.
In a new video, LCMS President Rev. Dr. Matthew C. Harrison recalls the words of Martin Luther — “We are beggars, this is true” — and their relevance to salvation.
See the votes cast in each LCMS district regarding the constitutional amendment.
Stories & ArticlesLooking for an article or story?
View stories & articles by topic
- Eight schools gain NLSA ‘exemplary’ status March 7, 2014
- ALMA draw: ‘making connections,’ ‘sharing ideas’ March 7, 2014
- Board, COP set same regions for 2016 convention March 6, 2014
- Congregations ratify ‘circuit visitor’ convention action March 6, 2014
- Harrison shares Lenten message March 6, 2014
- Grace Gotoski: thank you for the interesting information -- sound...
- Reuben Mete: This is a great opportunity to expose our youth to...
- LCMS Church Information Center: Here is a link to a map with the regions listed: h...
- Keith Freie: Is it possible for you to send a listing of congre...
- Chris Browne: I'm interested in the answer to this, also!...