Concordia Seminary, St. Louis, will host two days of “theological reflection” May 7-8. The events begin at 9 a.m. each day and are designed for pastors and students involved in homiletical and exegetical education.
Presenters for the “Day of Homiletical Reflection” on May 7 are:
- the Rev. Dr. John Nunes, the Emil and Elfrieda Jochum Chair at Valparaiso University in Valparaiso, Ind.;
- the Rev. Dr. James Voelz, chair and professor of the Department of Exegetical Theology at Concordia Seminary; and
- the Rev. Dr. David Schmitt, the Gregg H. Benidt Chair in Homiletics and Literature at Concordia Seminary.
Presenters for the “Day of Exegetical Reflection” on May 8 are Voelz and three associate professors of Exegetical Theology at Concordia Seminary:
- the Rev. Dr. Jeff Kloha, who also is the seminary’s provost;
- the Rev. Dr. David Adams; and
- the Rev. Dr. Timothy Saleska.
The registration fee for each day is $25 and CEU credit is $10. Lunch will be available for $7.50.
To register, go to csl.edu/resources/continuinged.
Posted April 2, 2014